Victoria Cummings is a main character of Endangered. A jaded college senior, Victoria struggles with her own doubts of self and society. Unsure of her future, and lacking the ambition to find it, Tori's stress has haunted her. After a family event and chance meeting with old friend Lara Drake, Tori tries unraveling her identity crisis in hopes of becoming someone she's proud of.
Overlooked by the world, Victoria Cummings has married herself to match the expectations of those around her. Tori’s strengths and weaknesses lie in making sure everyone is satisfied, even to her own expense. She is a sensitive soul who often takes things too seriously and is easily stressed through anxiety. Despite her own fears of her place in the world, Tori refuses to let anyone help with her problems and prefers isolating herself. Supportive, practical and loyal, Tori is an excellent friend to those accepting of her.
Having sacrificed her artistic dreams to please her family, Tori has found herself losing any ambition or innovation she once had. Exhausted of all her effort, Tori finds herself at an impasse: she’s unsure of what she wants with her future, but she’s too afraid to admit her mistakes. She’d rather put the blame on others than recognize her greatest fears: she isn’t perfect. Behind the self-deprecation and intelligence, Tori can’t help but feel lonely as she phases into the next era of her life. In short, Tori wants someone to love her and give her the answers she wants, unaware the only person to do this is herself.
- Jennifer Cummings - Mother
- David Cummings† - Father
- Alexis Cummings - Sister
- Nathaniel Cummings - Brother
- Lara Drake - Friend, former roommate
- Hunter James - Childhood friend, classmate
- McCoy Davis - Classmate, briefly dated
- Dre Ocean - Classmate
|The City of Brotherly Love, Part One||The City of Brotherly Love, Part Two||New Opportunities||Cherry and White||The Bright Side||Love Once Pure|
|Amidst a Crashing World||The Chains Wear Heavy||A German's Tale||Zoey||The Answer||Lost Souls|
- While Endangered is an ensemble piece, Tori and Michael Nicholson can be considered the lead characters. While Michael is most considered the typical "protagonist", Victoria can be viewed as either the co-protagonist or deuteragonist.
- A previous iteration of Tori, along side Michael, appeared as a contestant in the second UFSW Hunger Games, where she placed 18th.
- For more information see her page here.
- Victoria's personality type is ISFJ.
|Michael Nicholson • James Benjamin • Sarah Benjamin • Angelina Benjamin|
|Victoria Cummings • Hunter James • Dre Ocean • McCoy Davis|
|Sandra Cobb • Maya Phillips • Lara Drake • Tate Levine • Evan Hamilton|
|Ethan Brash • Anahi Cruz|
|Reyes Young • Joel Ramsay • Santiago Navarro|
|Living characters appear in white. Deceased characters appear in brown.|