| YoutubePlayer has been disabled by Wikia.|
The following Youtube video has been linked:
The Unknown Nightmare is a story by Dixonlovessquirrels with original characters. The story lasted 3 seasons, before concluding on the 24th of December. This story is loosely based on Saw.
Sean and Charlie wake up in a room. With no idea of the other person's past, they must gain each other's trust to get out. Jim and Dave escape an invasion of the undead in their camp, and they believe that they are the only survivors. They meet people along the way, setting up a chain of events that could end the apocalypse.
Full Cast of The Unknown Nightmare.
See: (SPOILERS)The Unknown Nightmare:Characters.
Or: (NO SPOILERS)The Unknown Nightmare:Characters
Also see: The Unknown Nightmare:Character Appearances.
- The entire story was planned out before the first episode was released.
- Instead of having zombies as the main plot of the story, they are more of a sub-plot, with the story being mainly character-driven.
- Each season opens with a scene taken from a later episode, e.g; the first season has a scene from the first season finale, the second season has a scene from episode 18, the third season has a scene from episode 38.
- Each character is connected to another. Many of these encounters are told through flashbacks, even if they only met for 5 minutes, they could change that person's life forever.
- The story is based on a web show, in which Dixonlovessquirrels, the author, played Charlie.
- The Unknown Nightmare was featured story from November 12th 2013 until January 2nd 2014.
|Drama||Action||Comedy|| || |
|Original|| ||Omniscient|| |
|Types of Undead|